I met Steve Remote on-location while shooting a livestream gig with Alisha Keys in November. He rolled in with a very jamming flypack system to mix the show. The first thing I noticed was the craftsmanship of the roadcases. His mix was complex and it came out awesome. Then I learned about his true passion: building remote trucks for sound and video. It’s no wonder his last name is Remote. His custom trucks are so bad-a$$, I had to share it with you. Stevie’s newest creation is called Elroy and this facility can be used for all sorts of production ventures. For more on Elroy, The Bread Truck, Jethro and Steve Remote check out his website.
- Irwin Young: Film Processing History & Color Blindness
- Cutting It Close: Editing Tear Jerkers with Dan Zimmerman
- A Virtual Duet with Andrea Bocelli & Ariana Grande
- Cutting it Close with Pietro Scalia: The Intimate Space Between the Director and the Editor
- Cutting it Close with Eddie Hamilton: Editing ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’